I just wanted to take a moment and make a few things clear. One, this is my blog about MY FEELINGS regarding my son's adoption and the subsequent journey it has taken me on over the years. These are real feelings, real emotions and they reflect a lot of who I was while working towards me becoming who I am today and in the future. I not unlike many others, am a work in progress; I'm not perfect but perfectly human instead.
I say things that don't make sense and are a relflection of what I am feeling at the time.
With that being said, anything and everything here is copywirtten. Any copying, sharing, quoting and or downloading from this blog is illegal period. That includes downloading pictures as well. This is my blog and if you would like to share, all I ask is that you ask permission first to use anything shared here.
I have no problem with being sourced(for other blogs or research papers) as long as credit is given to me and what is contained within my blog is cited.
This blog is my inteletcual property. Whenever a blog post is created, a copywritten work is instantly created. Original work receives copyright protection "the moment it is created ans fixed in a tangible form that is perceptible either directly or with the aid of a machine or a device." (Source: Fabio, Michelle Esq. "Blogging and Intellectual Property Law" 2011, Jan LegalZoomWebsite, 2nd paragraph found here.)
If you don't like what you see is written here, it would be advised you leave the same way you came. If you don't agree with what is written here, again, I offer up the same advice. This blog was started as a way for me to heal, grow and learn. It was my therapist who advised me to write, and write freely for myself; not to worry about form, what I write, if it makes sense or if it is neatly written.
I write to write. There is no real rhyme or reason to it other than to put pen to paper(sort of) and get my feelings out. It is cathartic for me and that is all that matters. This blog is ultimately for ME. It is mine; my insignificant little corner of the internet. I don't care if anyone likes it, loves it, agrees with it or disagrees with it. I don't care about followers or how many people actually read it. If my feelings, opinions and thoughts anger you that much and have that much control of you, might I suggest you quit stopping by. Simply put: that which angers you owns you. Why would you want to continually do that to yourself over and over again? Seems quite pointless to me. But what do I know hmm?
No comments:
Post a Comment