Friday, September 17, 2010

More there than here

I've been thinking a lot lately and haven't been able to type let alone get my spoken words out right either Add that to my internet no longer working for whatever random reason (Odd how it happens right at the end of my 2 year contract with AT&T.) not to mention my phone service. Then there was my youngest son starting school and now a move out of town is in the works. Combine that with trying to find a decent house to move into as well as all the rest of the crap that goes along with moving....ugh. Stress ha ha ha! Um yeah we can put a check mark in that box alright.

So since I can't get into my "groove" I'm planning to write about how I came to choose adoption for my oldest son K. Brief preview: I was not coerced & chose out of total & complete free will. From what I have been told I am as rare as the hope diamond when it comes to the above mentioned topic. Um, ok? I don't believe that but hey I'll delve into that later. I'm off to pack, clean, & whatnot even further...if only I could find my willpower as fast as I can find the bucket & mop....

2 comments:

A Life Being Lived said...

I'm a birthmom too, and as rare as the Hope Diamond as well :) So many people think I've been pushed or coerced to place my child in an adoption. I was not tricked nor drank any poison "kool-aid"! I did what was best for her. Hugs from another birthmom.

etropic said...

Thanks for stopping by & for your words of encouragement! Some days the "vapid monsters" do get to me as much as I hate to admit it. I'm only human though ;-)